GEMSBOK - Various - Biltong, Droewors, Fillet steak, Thin Boere-&Cheesewors, Spine
Price :- R 200017 07 2017,01:44 PM Duxberry, Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Short Info :-
Category :- Game Meat
Processed :- Yes
Meat Cut :- Whole Carcass, Other,
Shot Placement :- Other
Weight :- 47.6 Kg
I recently got sponsored a Gemsbok and the processing thereof... I am not a big venison/wild meat eater and therefore want to sell the lot. Not being a big hunter either, the pricing of this meat was merely done by word of mouth and Google. I have gone lower than the average selling price for venison meat...
MAKE ME AN OFFER.
The Gemsbok was hunted in the Northern Cape on the 2nd of July, taken to the butcher on the 4 of July to be processed, I received it on the 5th of July and all was immediately frozen. Already processed and reworked a seen in photos.
- 5.3kg Droewors - processed, spiced and reworked etc (just needs to be hanged up and dried)
- 5kg Biltong - processed, spiced etc and just needs to be hanged up and dried
- 5.4kg Spine-chops (rugstring) (6 Packs)
- 6kg - Cheesewors (14 packs)
- 9.5kg blokkies/chunks (Various packs +-10)
- 3.6kg Rug/Spine fillet (4 Packs)
- 750g Fillet (2 Packs)
- 4.1kg thin boerewors (8 packs)
- 8kg thin boerewors (17 packs)